The Amazing Keto Bread
Real good bread taste with only 1g carb per serving. This recipe makes a loaf of 24 slices (=24 servings).
- 200g Linseed
- 50g Sesame seed
- 50g Brazil nuts
- 50g Pili Nuts
- 50g psyllium husk
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 50g melted butter
- 1dl sour cream
- 250g cottage cheese
- 6 eggs
- Mix all nuts and seeds to "flour" in a mixer.
- Ad the rest and mix. Put it in a bread tin with baking paper around. Put some sunflower seeds on the top.
- Let it bake in the owen for about 60-80 min @ 175 °C. you can turn it around and bake the bottom up for the last 15 minutes.
Lemon Sour Fat Bombs
Keto or not, these fat bombs are so tasty, sour and refreshing. They Keep you going for hours. Only 1 carb and 50 calories per serving (1 piece per serving).
Makes 30 little hearts :)
50 g Pili Nuts (Natural)
200g cocoa butter
1/2 dl coconut oil
2 tbs lemon juice (from a lemon)
A little lemon zest from the lemon above
- Mix the Pili Nuts in a blender – put aside.
- Melt the coconut butter and coconut oil in a casserole, do not boil.
- Pour into the blender along with the grated lemon rind, lemon juice and blend until completely smooth.
- Ad the Pili Nuts.
- Pour into molds and place in the refrigerator at least an hour - over night is better.
- Smack em!
Pili Nutty Smoothie / Protein Shake
Adding Pili Nuts to your favourite smoothie or your protein shake will super power it. A tasty and healthy touch will add good fats and reduce your sugar cravings!
Smoothie How To
- Grab your blender
- Chuck some fruits and or veggies in. Fresh or frozen. If you need inspiration:
- Cucumber, apple, kale, spinach and lime for a green and bright smoothie
- Chocolate or vanilla protein powder, a frozen banana or just some ice cubes, for a refreshing protein shake
- Pour a little liquid: almond milk, coconut water or just sparkling water for a lighter and even more refreshing drink - you need more liquid for the protein shake.
- Grind or crush 10g of Turmeric & Ginger Pili Nuts (for the green) or Cacao & Coconut Pili Nuts for a protein shake and add them in
- Blend and shake!